- Continuous improvement of processes and efficient management.
- Encouraging participation, involvement and motivated teamwork in a pleasant, safe work environment.
- Transparency and integrity in everything we do.
- Respect for the environment and a commitment to improving our environmental record.
- People and their fundamental rights.
- The environment, fostering initiatives which translate into greater environmental responsibility.
- Value creation.
- Stakeholder collaboration.
- Management excellence.
We aim to be:
A standard-bearer within the value chain for quality, technology and service.
A benchmark in eco-innovation and eco-design.
At CIE Automotive we attach importance to people:
- Respecting their fundamental rights.
- Providing them with fair working conditions.
- Fostering their initiative, creativity and originality, their engagement and teamwork, their ability to deliver objectives and add value and their openness to change and continuous improvement.
At CIE Automotive we attach importance to the environment:
- Taking a preventative approach.
- Working to minimise any adverse impact.
At CIE Automotive we attach importance to transparency:
- Promoting responsibility, integrity and commitment to a job well done.
- Disclosing in a clear manner all information of relevance to our activities so that it is known and understood.
At CIE Automotive we attach importance to our stakeholders:
- Promoting honest relations.
- Respecting their rights.
At CIE Automotive we attach importance to compliance:
- Upholding Spanish and international law.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) + Info
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Supplier CSR commitment.
- Human rights.
- Anti-corruption and fraud.
- Social action.
Governance + Info
- Internal control over financial reporting (ICFR).
- Risk control and management.
- Corporate governance.
- Director remuneration.
- Tax policy.
- Information and Communication to shareholders and markets.
- Shareholder remuneration policy.
- Policy for the selection of candidates for director and diversity on the Board of Directors.
- Hiring policy and relations with the auditor of accounts.